segunda-feira, 22 de maio de 2017

Hiiii! (About the Blog) \o/

Hi! My name is Gabriela, I have 11 years old and I'm brazilian.
This blog was created for a project of my Tech English class.
Here, I will talk about movies and series, and my opinion about them. It will be amazing speak about this, even because I LOVE movies and series! And every day I watch Netflix. Netflix is LIFE. Haha! 😜
So... I will post about this. It will be fun share of my experiences about this matter. 😊
Besides that, I want to know a little more about you. What is your favourite movie? And your favourite serie? Comment below! 😉
Stay connected to posts! Thanks for the attention. Bye! \o/🎥📺😃😄


10 comentários:

My Last Day In This Blog...

Hi! So, today, I will talk for you other thing, nothing about movies or series. This is my last post in this blog! 😟 I'm going to finis...