segunda-feira, 29 de maio de 2017

News About Of the Movie "Pirates Of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge" \o/

In 25/05/2017, the movie "Pirates Of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge" was released. I have not watched the movie yet, but I'm sure the movie is very good, like everyone else in the saga. 🎥😆
The movie is already in the cinema. By the synopsis, the story is very good! The synopsis of the movie is below:

"In the new adventure, unlucky captain Jack Sparrow finds the winds of bad luck blowing harder as a group of ghostly and deadly pirates are led by his old nemesis, the terrifying Captain Salazar (Javier Bardem), who after escaping the Triangle of Devil is determined to kill all the pirates at sea, including Sparrow. Jack's only hope for survival is the quest for the legendary Trident of Poseidon - a powerful artifact that gives its possessor full control of the seas. " In the synopsis, it is revealed that Sparrow will have a new boat, the Dying Gull (Seagull moribund, in free translation), where he will try to escape Salazar's group. It was not announced whether actress Keira Knightley, quoted to return to the franchise, participants in the new film. Kaya Scoledario plays a young astronomer, while Benton Thwaites is a young sailor. Geoffrey Rush is back as Captain Hector Barbosa. 😃 So cool!
You already watched the movie? If so, what did you think of it? Comment below! 😄 Thanks for the attention, bye! \o/



6 comentários:

  1. Hello Gabi, I liked this post because I started watching the saga of Captain Jack Sparrow and wanted to know more about the films of Pirates of the Caribbean.
    Your job was really cool, but I'd like you to post more on the Pirates of the Caribbean theme.
    Thanks for listening.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Ok Gabriel, I will post more about this matter! Thanks for your opinion. Bye! :D

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hello Gabi ,nice post and nice blog , I LOVE movies ,and that looks very nice , I estou very cheerful because through the synopsis looks very nice.
    Are you see?
    Are you thinks that it will be?
    What your sentiment about the movie?
    Please me respond and your sentimento abotut the movie
    I am Milla

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hi Milla!! Thank you!
      No :(
      Very nice! The synopsis of the movie is ecxiting!
      I think this moovie is very good because is a so much cool movie about action.
      Bye, thanks for the questions <3 Kisses :D

      Excluir

My Last Day In This Blog...

Hi! So, today, I will talk for you other thing, nothing about movies or series. This is my last post in this blog! 😟 I'm going to finis...