domingo, 27 de agosto de 2017

My Last Day In This Blog...

Hi! So, today, I will talk for you other thing, nothing about movies or series. This is my last post in this blog! 😟 I'm going to finish to blogging but the project of blogger in my Tech English class will end. Okay, let's talk about of my experience of blogging here. 😊💕
Blog is so cool, in my opinion, because I love interact with other people, and for me there is no better way of interacting with other people than with the internet. 💻🖳🖧 I think it's so nice write in english, because this is one of my favourite matters.😁
You can express your opinion and talk about everything, and this is amazing. 😃 You can be free to write anyting and this is good to strengthen and improve your english, in this example. 😄
And I will never find something equal to blogging. 😔 I think it's so wonderful make posts with your original texts and after know what is it you did that. 😀
 Blogging is so cool!!

What do you think of my blog? Comment below! 😉


And these are images of my experience:







Thanks for the attention, bye \o/😙

Um comentário:

My Last Day In This Blog...

Hi! So, today, I will talk for you other thing, nothing about movies or series. This is my last post in this blog! 😟 I'm going to finis...