segunda-feira, 19 de junho de 2017

My Favourite Movies And Series \o/

Hi guys! Today, I will talk about my favourite movies and series. I LOVE watch movies and series, and I LOVE NETFLIX!! Hahaha 😁😜😝😛
So... I don't have a main favourite movie or a main favourite serie. All are in the first place. I will do two lists with my favourite movies and series, and I will talk a little about them. 😃😊
Let's begin with my favourite movies! 😄😆

List with my favourite movies:
- Grown Ups (1 and 2): I think this movies are so good because the actors are so cool and they are my idols, and this is my favourite style of movie: comedy!;
- Power Rangers: This is a nice movie because is a mist of action and comedy. I never liked the cartoon, until because I thought that the movie was not good, but I watch and today, this is one of my favourite movies!;
- Internet the movie, Is Fairy and I Get Crazy (Internet o filme, É Fada and Eu Fico "Loko" in portuguese): They are movies with youtubers, and I very like watch them in YouTube. They are brazilian movies and they have so good and funny historys. They are comedy movies and i considere this three movies so cool!;
- All the movies of Diary Of A Banana: They are so funny movies, and the historys are so fun. They are movies of comedy and I very like the characters of the movies!;
- My Mom Is A Piece (1 and 2): They are so good and funny movies, because the characters of the moovie are so cool. Is a brazilian and comedy movie. I very like it!.

So, this is my list of favourite movies. Let's go to the series list? 🙂

List with my favourite series:
- Victorious: This is a very nice serie. I watch every day this serie, but the episodes are so funny and I love the characters and the actors. Is an original Nickelodeon serie and I think they make a so good work!;
- ICarly: ICarly is too an original serie of Nickelodeon, and they make a so nice work. The actors are funny and the serie has a cool history.;
- Good Luck, Charlie!: This is an original serie of Disney and I think they make a so good work. The family is funny and the episodes are nice.;
- Liv And Maddie: This is too an original serie of Disney and they make a so good work. The episodes are funny and I very like this serie!.

These are my favourite movies and series! Do you like any of these movies and series? And you do not like any of they? Comment below! 😉

Thanks for the attention, bye! \o/

4 comentários:

My Last Day In This Blog...

Hi! So, today, I will talk for you other thing, nothing about movies or series. This is my last post in this blog! 😟 I'm going to finis...